Sitting in the snow..

welcome to Outer Banks Reader.. the blog of a book lover, bookseller, book buyer, book clubber and any other word that pairs with or starts with my favorite four letter word. No, it didn't snow on the Outer Banks this winter, and as it is already March it probably won't, but I made a quick weekend trip up across the Mason-Dixon to see my favorite niece and nephew (okay, my only niece and nephew) perform in their high school musical and am now looking out over 3-4" new fallen snow. I've been working on a new website design for the bookstores I run this winter and as part of that have finally decided to include a blog. A blog about books.. and reading.. and the life of a bookstore.. and maybe sometimes just life. Namaste. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Llama Drama